We address the needs and concerns of Homeowners Associations and private property owners through direct representation, providing exceptional support for our clients with the following core services:
- Homeowner Association acting Agent, Administrator, and Operations Manager at scheduled Board meetings.
- Maintain rosters of all unit owner names, addresses, phone numbers and email contact information.
- Provide prompt responses to HOA property owner complaints or requests for information, maintenance, repairs, alterations and other services.
- Complete person-to-person accessibility and support for emergency property management issues and requests 24 hours a day, seven days a week and every day of the year.
- Complete record keeping and secure storage of pertinent property details for requested reports.
- Weekly site inspections
Tri-State Enterprises, Inc. brings 20 years of successful experience and expertise in Property, Community and Association Management and is capable of handling a diversity of issues such as maintenance and construction, procurement of labor and supplies, accounting, budgeting and analysis of current laws. This service applies to single family dwellings as well as community developments.
Tri-State strives to enhance property values through active day-to-day management that focuses on tenant satisfaction, while lowering property maintenance costs. Services include:
- Facilities Management: Building Services; Interior Design; Architectural Development Planning; Construction; Technical Support.
- Project Management: Project Planning; Research; Implementation; Supervision.
- Consulting: Investments; Taxes; Sales and Purchases.
- Architectural: Design Planning; Code and Permit Resolution.
- Engineering: Civil; Structural; Electrical.
- Accounting: Ledgers; Audits; Financial Reports; Balance Sheets.
- Legal: Court Filings; Research; Contracts; Proposals; Documents; Briefs; Representation.
- Marketing: Introduce client properties to wider Real Estate Markets and guide owners to new approaches to increase property value.
- Sales: Leadership andSupport; Contact Leads, Negotiations; Follow-up.
In addition to the services listed above, Tri-State Enterprises Property Management Services also provide HOAs and other private property owners with scheduled maintenance, repairs and property management experience for the following:
- Common area structures such as lobbies, courtyards and playgrounds.
- Streets, walkways, roofs and gutters.
- Pool, spa, sauna and other related equipment.
- Painting, plumbing and electrical.
- Janitorial services and trash collection.
- Garages, carports and landscaping.
Two important facets of any effective property management program are establishing and maintaining an open communication forum as well as reporting schedules which are performed annually, semi-annually, quarterly and monthly to provide HOA Boards and private property owners with clear information.
Tri-State Enterprises Property Management Services Division excels with the knowledge and practice of generating and distributing reports and materials to clients for tax, financial and assessment purposes with the following procedures:
- Maintain secure records.
- Respond to work order inquiries from property owners.
- Provide periodic written status reports.
- Weekly site inspection and periodic building inspection reports.
- Assessment and related billing presentations to HOA members.
- Fee, assessment or other income management.
- Manage assessment delinquency records and monthly aging lists.
- Manage bank deposits for HOA collected monies.
- Manage funds disbursement from HOA expense accounts when authorized.
- Manage invoice approval and payment process for budget items.
- Manage and pay all property expenses from HOA funds.
- Manage authorized HOA onsite employees.
- Assist preparer with development of pro forma operating budgets.
- Provide HOA Tax Return, Financial Reviews and Audit Preparation assistance to CPA or other financial consultant.
- Provide complete and accurate financial accounting and records in accordance with GAAP, including:
- Balance Sheet
- General Ledger
- Financials and other reports submitted to HOA Board or private property owner.
Members of San Jose / Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce